Your heating and cooling system protects your greatest assets: your home, family, and pets. Maintaining your heating and cooling system gives you continuous comfort and peace of mind that everything is in good working order, assuring that you’ll be comfortable.
Statistics show when heating and cooling systems are maintained regularly by certified professionals such as the technicians at Virginia Climate, your equipment lasts longer and operates more efficiently. When a maintenance service is performed, each component is checked to verify correct operation and safety.
Did you know that regularly scheduled maintenance also fulfills the manufacturer’s requirements for warranty eligibility? This is important because most new systems come standard with a 10-year parts warranty.
Benefits of choosing a Virginia Climate Maintenance Agreement:
1) No overtime charges on weekends
2) 15% discount on all repair services
3) Priority emergency dispatching
4) Plan includes 2 semi-annual comfort tune-ups on equipment
5) Extended equipment life
6) Reduce repairs and breakdowns
7) Payments can be made on a credit card and spread out over 12 months